Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOOK AT MY GOODWILL TREASURES!!

The last couple of weeks I have had to drop off bags of "stuff" at my local Goodwill store.....I don't know if you are like me but I cannot just drive through and leave......I might be missing something!!!! The excitement of the "Hunt For Treasures" bug takes over  and I can't resist just "popping in...." for a quick scout around!

I was rewarded with some pretty COOL "stuff" this time!

4 cream colored cotton duck chair covers in perfect condition $4 each.
1 large white ceramic plate $1.99. 
1 small white ceramic bowl $1.99. 
 1 cream and teal plate $1.99. 
1 large 18" stainless steel clock $9.
3 oval tin containers with wooden handles $3 each. 
Two glass game tops $3.99 each.
A great lamp (without the shade) for $9.
And a cool small metal container for 99c.
And finally a super large glass ornament/globe.

Awesome right???

I'll let you know what I did with my treasures soon,

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What wonderful prices you scored at Goodwill! Our Goodwills are so expensive in my area. My favorite is that cream and teal plate!!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

    ReplyDelete