Friday, June 24, 2011

ANOTHER FUN LITTLE PAINTED CHAIR!

We are done with the painting but I haven't taken pictures yet so thought I would post about one of my favorite chairs instead.

I fell in love with this little chair years ago in England. I loved the lines of it. It was obviously hand made and had a little wear but I loved the details. I have always romanticized that the chair had been lovingly made for a sweetheart or something....

Unfortunately, I don't have any before pictures...I painted it last fall before my blogging days just imagine it oak with an ugly pink chair pad...
I have to admit to having already changed the chair pad to something a little less frou frou and I'll take a pic of it for you guys...sorry I am really bad at this blogging stuff,

Have a great day,
Hugs

Mandy

I am linking this post to 
http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. I am following you as soon as I finish writing this comment! I am on a quest to find bloggers who dare to do it different!! I get so tired of the same looking things. This chair is adorable. Fresh. Different. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute chair (and I love the chair pad!!) I love chairs that are a bit whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandy!
    I featured this chair on my blog today. If you want to see.....

    http://thehomelessfinch.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-stuff-from-blogs-and-feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy,
    This is my kinda fun! LOVE this chair. I am one that decorates in an eclectic, funky style rather than a definitive one. I see so many beautiful things in blogland, however, not a lot of things that would work in my home.

    So glad I found your blog and I'm now following. I look forward to seeing more of your creative talent. Stop by and say hi when you can!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete