Monday, December 13, 2010

BIRDS EVERYWHERE



Birds, birds......
On this bright Monday, with kids home due to a huge dumping of snow during the night, I decided it was time to add some pics etc to my blog. Last week was crazy, with stagings and a Christmas party for my girlfriends, so no chance to sit and organize a blog!
Needing to feed the bird feeder outside (I'll take a pic later...once it's filled as I'm still in pj's right now!!!) I thought it would be fun to show you some of my birdie vignettes. 

Sepia style pic of the snow .....

This decorative bird cage sits on the window ledge in my guest bedroom.

These bird houses are on the mantle in the kitchen, they come out every Christmas.
Oops! Forgot to remove the doggie bed before taking the pic! At least it matches..
These three little guys remind of my three sons...They sit with a milk glass bowl and candle found at Goodwill.
He's hard to see but he is standing just above the nest. He is heavy metal....not rock band style...weight style!

Here is another tassel.....this time with a lovely pheasant, a gift from a close friend last Thanksgiving. I added the balls and the "icicles".


The little bird's nest is under the cloche...

 Have a great week, remember that birds are the link between heaven and earth.....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful vignettes and decorations. Thanks so much for linking to my party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I have lots of red birds in my decorations...and feeders full of birds right now! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your bird vignettes and your lovely santa too..
    thank you for sharing your holiday home with us.. it was a joy to view.

    Holiday Hugs
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete