Monday, December 13, 2010

SUN ROOM ON A SNOWY DAY

Thought I'd show you some pics of my sun room. The sky is gray but at least this is a sunny corner.....
I recently recovered the ottoman with the zebra print...lurv it! and the the chair pad I hot glued the fabric on....it's holding up fine, just added some trim on the not so pretty edges! Sorry about the white lamp cord...gotta remember those little details....the pillow to the far right is made from a mini skirt a client of mine didn't want anymore.

I love my flower picture frames....note another birdie nest in the topiary...
Here is my little cafe area. I painted the chairs back in October. I will talk more about these soon. The windows are never closed but I like how they give this area an outdoor feel.
Here is the top of the driveway...see told you it was a gray day!!!





Have a warm and cozy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment