Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WOVEN, TEXTURE AND MORE!


WOVEN, TEXTURE AND MORE!

More items from the wonderful going out of business sale see here and here.




To start with, two more black baskets.....
One turned on it's side placed in the alcove above my refrigerator with a couple of pumpkins thrown in for the season!


The second sits on my kitchen table (of course!)  


It sits on the rattan table runner which was only $3, 


the pair of iron candle sticks with distressed amber glass votives were $3 (the pair I said!). I picked up the potted wheat sheaft at GW for $4. And here it is with candlelight aaaaahhhh!
Now, remember these?
First one..."PARSLEY to soothe" 
Next, "SAGE for stength
 And, "ROSEMARY for faithfulness"
And last but certainly NOT least, "THYME for courage"!
So cute ! 
Thyme sits on my sun room table recently featured here.
Aren't the descriptions great?
They sit inside one another (like fun Russian dolls!) 
So basically "Parsley" is the biggest and "Thyme"is the  smallest!
"Tiny Thyme" sits on my sun room end table that I recently posted here
"Strength and Faithfulness"
 hold some books in my little '30's desk in the hearth area of the kitchen


And 
Big Sooth is home to my rooster lamp in the family dining area






There's more...but you'll have to wait for tomorrow's post!

Hope you come back!
Hugs, 
Mandy
Linking to:
THRIFTY THURSDAY

TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY

9 comments:

  1. Your Fall decor is wonderful and so festive! Your table is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! I just saw your post over on Treasure Hunt Thursday; and had to come and take a peek! I am so glad I did! You have some great finds here! I am a newbie to blogging and your newest follower. I hope you will follow me too! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy I love all of your fall touches and those baskets are divine! Thanx for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, I love it all! You definately have the wow facter going on over here. Found you at open house party, and following along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy,

    Love everything you are doing here...it's beautiful. Found you thru Pamela's party and am becoming a follower! : )
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy. Thank you so much for linking to the Open House party! I love the baskets and your centerpiece is GORGEOUS! The herb boxes are really cute too. I am now a follower.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy just wanted to thank you for coming to THT last week and to tell ya to hop n over and grab a button because you have been featured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fall decor, everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mandy, all your Fall decorations look great. At a glance I can see that you really have so much fun with putting everything together. I found you and am following you through Bloggeritaville and hope to visit more often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you will follow me. I would love that. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete