Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FURNITURE - 2011 REVIEW

In this "Review" post I want to show you some of the  furniture projects I showcased on my blog in 2011.
JANUARY
Faux finished end table
Click here to see the full post.
Fun painted chairs.
Click here to see the full post.
From old map cabinet to......
Click here to see the full post.
FEBRUARY
Another fun painted chair
Click here to view this post.
APRIL
Painted Angel
Click here to see the full post.
JUNE
Artwork or Chalkboard?
Click here to view this post.
AUGUST
Leather & Studs
Click here to see the full post.
SEPTEMBER
Kitchen Mantle
See here for full post.
Easy Decoupage Table
See here to see full post.
OCTOBER
Cool Painted Ladder Back chair
See here to see full post.
NOVEMBER
New Dining Chair Covers
See here for full post.
NOVEMBER
Painted Dining Chairs
See here for full post.
Painted Filing Cabinet
See here for full post.
I really got a kick out of showing off these posts of 2011 hope you enjoy them too.
Thanks for visiting,
Take care,

5 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the bar in the armoire! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday. Hope you'll be back this week--
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing last week on Thingamajig Thursday! Hope to see you again this week!

    Alida
    radcrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information. Modular Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is lot of articles on the web about this. But I like yours more, although i found one that’s more descriptive. Modular Office Furniture Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Furniture

    ReplyDelete