Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN THE HEART OF THE HOME.....

Here's the Kitchen/Hearth/Family dining room!
Lots of red, white and green in here this year. And here again I simplified everything. 
On the fireplace side, 
Replaced pumpkins with baubles in the glass containers and fall greenery for snowy and green greenery on the mantle. 
Set up all my little trees and various 
Santa, snowmen ornaments (that I made last year for the boot tray) on the shelf above the TV.
Then got inspired and placed a bunch of them inside glass jars...
In the family dining area ...
I set my tall old "nosey" Santa on the table.  The tree and straw reindeer and antique angel and snowman I added. 
 The hutch has my large Guy Buffet green plate with some fun red Christmas mugs and I reused the vases that usually sit on the TV shelf.
On the island I still have my birthday carnations on display.
 I added greenery to the pot rack lamp and a few brass bells.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Great "nosey" Santa and the little trees are so cute. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decor!! And the Santa is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the light in the nativity scene. How can I set that up? Hmmmmm. Sounds like a project. Your kitchen really is the heart of your home. Great greenery in the pot rack. Merry Christmas. ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, everything is so pretty, festive and waiting for Christmas.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so very lovely and festive!
    Thank You for stopping by my blog!!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, Your home and all the Christmas decor is beautiful. Thank you for linking to the Open House party and a very Merry Christmas to you!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete