Saturday, December 3, 2011

A NEW TABLE TOPPER FOR LIZ!

A  NEW TABLE TOPPER FOR LIZ!

I made this table topper for Liz' s dining room table to tie in with the chair covers that I had made earlier (see those here). Liz had already purchased the fabric which looks a little like burlap. I added a band of brown cotton ribbon and a band made out of some of the leftover drop cloth material to the outside edge. 
I made it reversible too. 
One side has a brown wooden bead in each corner,  these are the same beads I used on the chair covers.
The other side I added a rosette made out of left over scraps from the old napkins and drop cloth
And here how the table topper looks with the chairs!
Hope you like it!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. :0 Love the touches of brown. It makes it look so custom. Thanks for linking this up to BeColorful's Motivated Monday.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, what a great idea. I've always enjoyed your sense of design - casual elegance. Glad Wendy de L. turned me on to your blog! Merry Christmas,
    Wendy's sister, Vicki

    ReplyDelete