Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ORANGES AND CLOVES

What better scent at Christmas time than the sweet aroma of oranges mixed with cloves?!!!!
I love to do this to oranges that might be a little past their prime...it's actually a fun little activity for most family members to do. Leave a bowl of cloves & some tooth picks (to make holes so as not to break cloves) next to a few oranges and let the fun begin. 
Here they are a few weeks later...sort of brown and shriveled but they still smell awesome!
Will be continuing with the dining room tomorrow!
Hugs,
Mandy
linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my but this brings back fond memories! :) I can almost smell them right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember doing this in school and when my daughter was young we made some and invited her friend to make some also. I sure do miss those days. Thank you for rekindling my memories.
    Merry Christmas
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they smell fabulous! Brings back memories. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete